Monday, 3 April 2017

Days out from Ampthill (Cambridge)



Now that we have some nice sunny days, and Easter is just around the corner, I thought I would remind you that there ideas for day trips from Ampthill, they are all less than 1 hour and 10 minutes away....

I have added them all to a page here
Days out from Ampthill

I thought I would share some pictures of Cambridge, which is a nice easy drive, and has loads to offer, walks, views, river, punting, food, Fitzwilliam Museum, shops, market just to name a few.

It also has a fabric shop, homemade fudge, chocolate making, and of course a Country Market stall.

...and of course if you are around in the Easter break don't forget to visit the Ampthill Country Market stall on Thursday morning - we are there until 12

No comments:

Post a Comment